Friday, December 28, 2007

 

Finally! A fighting chance to succeed on the Internet. By Jody Mullis

Everyone has to work for a living. Some go off to college and land jobs they love and some do not. Some people never went to college but somehow find financial success anyway. Education of course is key to getting paid more, after all an employer will only pay you for what your worth to his or her company... hopefully. Then there are the people who want to work for themselves . The wonderful world of self-employment can be both a blessing and a curse.

Self-employment can give you freedom from a tyrant boss, a work schedule etched in stone, the stress of working with less than friendly coworkers, etc. However you have to pay dearly for health insurance, you no longer have a reliable income, you are responsible for a retirement plan and you may not make much money. You may end up working longer hours than when you where employed, giving you less time to do the fun things in life.

What people want is freedom, the freedom to enjoy life with a decent income st! ream and lots of time to enjoy it all. No career or job can offer that. What can offer that are things like Internet marketing, network marketing, successful investing, etc. To really succeed at these things you need to know what you are doing and have the experience of both failure and success. This is where my story begins.

I work a day job that I don't really care for. I stay because it pays the bills and funds my business adventure and education. I chose to pursue a career in Internet and network marketing. I want to work for myself but not by my self. I joined a network marketing company as an affiliate both because I love their product/service and I see a future with them. However I have not been very successful in marketing their product and services. Advertising is very expensive and marketing is an art form. I purchased several internet/network marketing courses and learned much, or so I thought. I applied what I learned but met no success. I spent over a ! thousand dollars in advertising and got no results at all from! it. I w as not going to give up but was growing very disappointed in my failures.

Then a friend told me about a system that he discovered that could give me the ability to have professional Internet marketing gurus do all the marketing and advertising for me. I laughed because I know that these pros charge for their services far more than I can afford. "No, not if you are a member of this group," he told me. He then proceeded to explain to me about this group you can join that gives you access to a "black book" of contacts that range from marketing gurus that earn six figures a year to people who work at major newspapers. All of these contacts become available for you to use to promote and market whatever you are selling. They still of course charge you a fee for their services but their fees are dramatically reduced for members. Imagine a marketing guru taking your service or product and using his/her contacts and experience to promote and sell it to the world. I asked ho! w much would they charge? That all depends on the project was my answer. It can be as little as $10 or as high as $5000. Remember these are the people that make hundreds of thousands of dollars for themselves every year, so they know what they are doing. Sounds good but I don't have the resources to hire these pros was my response. "You will when you start telling other marketers about this", my friend told me. Apparently when you buy membership into this club you get an affiliate website setup with a contact page and auto responder software. How it works is when you tell other people about this or promote it, if they buy a membership you get paid $400 for each person. The system is a one up system, which means you don't get paid for your first referral. That goes to the person who's website you joined on. After you pass up your first referral commission you get paid $400 per referral after that. The same applies to you when you become a member. People who join on your site! will have to pass up their first referral commission and that! goes to you. So you actually get paid $800 per person. The founder of this system set it up this way for you to generate income to use to hire the pros in the "black book" for your projects. Some people are not even interested in the contacts at all but are only interested in the $400 commissions.

If you are an Internet marketer or simply are looking for a good Internet business you have to take a look atthis. This system came out in November of 2007 so it is very young. Join up before everyone learns about it!

Jody Mullis like many of you has been searching for true financial freedom. Not getting much success with his marketing and advertising, Jody discovered a way to enlist the help of the professionals and get paid for it.

Jody Mullis like many of you has been searching for true financial freedom. Not getting much success with his marketing and advertising, Jody discovered a way to enlist the help of the professionals and get paid for it.

!

Source: http://www.articlebiz.com/article/120511-1-finally-a-fighting-chance-to-succeed-on-the-internet/
About Home Based Business

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]