Friday, September 28, 2007

 

16 Internet marketers Ambushed. By Don Hayes

At The world Internet Summit at Singapore Expo Convention 16 marketing gurus
were ambushed! The person responsible for this bold move that shocked the
Internet Marketing Industry is Ian Del Carmen.
For the majority of us starting a successful internet marketing service, or
online venture business is hard work. When Ian Del Carmen began his internet
marketing service about a year ago, he went searching to hire a mentor to
guide him how to start his own successful online service.
He did not have the money to pay for mentorship, and he could not even get
someone to ask How To Start making Money!
That is why to help you the new beginner in your quest to establish your
online present, Ian has made a courageous move, and that was to ambush the
most successful internet marketing experts, and asked them for you your own
burning question.... How To Make Money Fast?
The plan was to fly to Singapore for the world Internet! Summit, and the next
step in his plan was to ambush and interview 16 of the most successful minds
of these experts, and ambushed victims, the likes of Mike Filsaime, Frank
Bauer, James B. Allen, Dylan Loh, Joseph Then, Kevin Riley, Jahn A., James
Brown, Tom Beal, Ewen Chia, Michael Lee, Edmund Loh, Aurelius Tjin, Bob
Bastian, Dee Ferdinand, Khai. And they responded to that question WITHOUT
ANYTHING TO KEEP!
They All Had One Thing In Common That You Can Learn From:
And That Is To Start Now To Develop Your Success Mindset. Starting now is about finding your center and creating the right mindset!
This is extremely important! Without it, you will have a difficult time
finding success.
You can have the best tools and strategies at your disposal. But if you have
a poor attitude and mindset, those tools and strategies will not do you much
good.
If you want to succeed, you have to get focus, and give it all you ! got, and
use all that you have. Your mind is the greatest! asset y ou possess.
First of all, realize the simple fact that every problem is really an
opportunity in disguise. If you are brand new to the Internet marketing world,
you are extremely fortunate! Because, you have the opportunity here to start
from scratch!
You don't have to pick just another job and get stuck in it again. You have a
chance to pick something that you actually enjoy doing!
The only way is up from here. And that's what we will focus on. We have an
opportunity here to find what we are really passionate about and do that!
I would use this time to clearly outline a few rules for myself to follow,
for the rest of the 7 days, and beyond:
I will realize that my failures are in my past. They're gone, old news. I'm
not going to dwell on them or beat myself up over them. Today is a new day
and I'm going to make a fresh start! I will simply learn from my mistakes and
forge on ahead!
• I will not worry ! or panic about my current financial situation, as that
will not help matters at all; it will only slow me down. If I run across any
problems or challenges, I will spend very little time focusing on the problem
while spending most of my time focusing on the solution!
• I will also realize and keep reminding myself that every problem, every
challenge has within it the seed of a new opportunity! And that's what I will
focus on - the opportunities.
• I will spend the next 7 days focusing only on success, optimism, solutions,
and on moving forward.
• I am going to keep the negative people out of my life for at least the next
7 days.
• I will remind myself that this is totally doable! There are people out
there with much less intellect and resources than me that have created
amazing successes on the Internet. If they can do it, I can definitely do it!
All I need is to take action, pay attention to where I'm hea! ding and improve
accordingly...and persist!
• And fi! nally, I will realize that this world really is a place of abundance.
Just look around. You've got the entire Internet at your disposal! And as if
that were not enough, you've got public libraries full of information and
knowledge. It's yours for the taking. Put it to use! Everything you need is
there, including money. You just have to put forth the action and claim what's
yours.
All this was caught on video, you will hear, and DISCOVER THEIR QUICKEST TACTIC TO MAKE MONEY FROM THE INTERNET LEARN FROM THEIR STRATEGIES COMBINE ALL OF THEM, AND... APPLY THEM TO YOUR OWN INTERNET BUSINESS...

Don Hayes is an Independent Internet Marketing Consultant, and is responsible for bringing "Making Money on the Internet within 7 Days" " to the marketplace. Hayes has spent several years researching and compiling the hidden tricks and tools marketers use to simplify their daily tasks to create online profits. And now, he is excited to present this infor! mation through "Making Money on the Internet within 7 Days." http://www.the-secret-is-out.com

Don Hayes is an Independent Internet Marketing Consultant, and is responsible for bringing "Making Money on the Internet within 7 Days" " to the marketplace. Hayes has spent several years researching and compiling the hidden tricks and tools marketers use to simplify their daily tasks to create online profits. And now, he is excited to present this information through "Making Money on the Internet within 7 Days." http://www.the-secret-is-out.com


Source: http://www.articlebiz.com/article/91718-1-16-internet-marketers-ambushed/
home based business idea, home ba! sed smal l business

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]